Thursday, October 04, 2007

Renew your membership

Do you ever wonder where your Desert Cities Bird Club dues are going? Part of the money goes to our membership in The Bird Conservation Alliance and for other birding causes. We recently donated bird seed and supplies to the Big Morongo Canyon Preserve and to the C V Wild Bird Center. Also, donated optics are often forwarded to help conservation efforts. So help support the club by purchasing a patch or pin for $5.00 each or a bumper sticker for $1.50. Send your money with your membership or purchase at the CVWBC or BMCP.


Membership Form
Name________________________________________________

Address______________________________________________

City, State, Zip_________________________________________

Email Address (optional) __________________________________

____Sign me up! Enclosed is my $5.00 donation.

____I want to renew my membership, enclosed is $5.00.
____I am enclosing an additional $5.00 for a club pin
____I am enclosing an additional $5.00 for a patch
____I am enclosing $1.50 for a bumper sticker

Newsletter Format _____Print ____Electronic


Mail to:
Desert Cities Bird Club70065 Sonora Road #267Mountain Center, CA 92561

No comments: